Hello friend 👋
I'm Abhav Kedia and I'm currently Chief of Staff at the company that develops the Arweave protocol and ecosystem! I like developing stuff and writing - they help me think better.
Stuff I've Liked Producing
This is a short list of stuff I've worked on and put out into the world. I wish I could write more often. I also wish I'd stop wishing.
All of my stuff on my medium and substack. In the past I have written about Reinforcement Learning, Money and Payments, and a little bit of crypto.
Eight months into my work in this space, I have recently started to think and write more about web3, my work at Arweave (it is a very very cool protocol that more people should know about) and my thoughts on where we're all headed as our present accelerates into the future.
- dolev-strong - An Erlang library implementing one of the most elegant proofs in Classical Consensus. This was a fun one!
- arfunds - A nodejs library for incentivized archiving smart contracts. This allows creating archiving pools and interacting with them.
- VK-archiver - A node bot that fetches real-time feed from VK (Russian facebook) and persists to Arweave.
- O-coin - A simple, consensus-free cryptocurrency that moves consensus from the technical to the social layer. Accompanies a paper written by Sam Williams and me, and written in Erlang.
Stuff I've Liked Consuming
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Augustus by John Williams
- Letters From a Stoic by Seneca
- Titan (the life of John D. Rockefeller)
- A Song of Ice and Fire by GRRM
- The Meme Machine by Susan Blackmore
- ...my goodreads
Blogs & Podcasts 🎤
- Stratechery, Ben Thompson
- Invest Like the Best, Patrick O'Shaugnessey
- a16z crypto
TV & Film 📺
- The Mahabharata (2013/14)
- Dragon Ball Z (the original)
- The Social Dilemma
If you don't lie, you never have to remember anything! On the permaweb, everyone remembers everything - so you can't really lie...